This is your reminder that the version 1.2.0 update for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet has officially released on Switch.
After some patch notes posted a few weeks ago, Nintendo has now shared some updated ones. The most notable additions include some “newly added features” that we now know as eShop DLC links for Scarlet & Violet.
Also, there are some feature tweaks, bug fixes in Battles and Tera Raid Battles, and also some “other” changes. Here’s the full rundown, courtesy of Nintendo’s support page:
To see. 1.2.0 (released February 27, 2023)
Thank you for playing the Pokémon series.
On Monday, February 27th, we released the version 1.2.0 update for Nintendo Switch exclusive software titles. scarlet pokemon It is pokemon violet.
With this update, we’ve added new features, new functionality for Pokémon Boxes, and bug fixes that affected game progress, among other updates. We will continue to take your feedback very seriously and take steps to improve your gaming experience.
Recently added features
- The Nintendo eShop page for The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC for the scarlet pokemon game or the pokemon violet game can now be accessed through the main menu. For more details about The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC, visit The Pokémon Company.
- Trainers can now enjoy Online Competitions and Friendly Competitions in the Battle Stadium, and registration is now open for an official Online Competition: Paldea Prologue.
- Players can now connect their games to Pokémon GO.
- Additional functionality has been added for Pokémon Boxes:
- From a Pokémon’s summary, players can now change the nicknames, tags, held items, and titles related to Pokémon’s tags or ribbons, as well as reorder moves, make Pokémon remember or forget moves, and use TMs.
- Players can now also trade items by holding pressing the Y button when in held items to view.
- Players can now select all boxes while moving Pokémon or items in party and boxes see and held items to view.
- when not battle team view, Pokémon in their Boxes that are assigned to a Battle Team will now have their icons displayed in a darker shade if those Pokémon are members of the Battle Team that is currently being displayed.
- The News screen will be displayed when you connect to the Internet from the main menu, as well as when connecting to the Internet from the Poké Portal.
Tera Raid Battles
- A bug may prevent an opposing Tera Pokémon’s HP gauge from visually reflecting damage done by certain moves (such as Play Rough) or damage dealt while certain status conditions are applied, causing the Pokemon’s HP gauge to Pokémon Tera float in an unusual way. This has been corrected.
- A bug that caused all Pokemon on your side to faint at once despite their HP gauges indicating they still had HP could occur in Black Crystal Tera Raid Battles against Pokemon with the Most Powerful Tag. This has been corrected.
- A bug that temporarily prevented a player from entering any entries into the game could occur if a Tera Pokémon performed certain actions while the player was choosing the target of its move. This has been corrected.
- Errors can occur when someone logs into a Tera Raid Battle and sees a different Pokémon displayed on their screen than what the host saw. This has been corrected.
- A bug may occur that causes players who enter a Tera Raid Battle from the Tera Raid Battles research screen to be taken into a Tera Raid Battle against a Pokémon other than the one they saw displayed. This has been corrected.
- A bug that caused Tera Raid Battle crystals to stop spawning for a certain amount of time could occur under certain circumstances. This has been corrected.
- Type combinations against Pokémon that fainted will no longer appear when selecting a move or target during Double Battles.
- We fixed a bug where a Zoroark that had Terastallized and was disguised as another Pokémon via its Illusion ability could have been identified as a Zoroark using the Check Target option.
- Fixed a bug where type matches for moves targeting a Zoroark that had Terastallized and was disguised as another Pokemon via its Illusion Ability would be displayed based on the type of Pokemon Zoroark was disguised as, instead of Zoroark’s Tera-type .
- Fixed a bug where the stats of a Dondozo with a Tatsugiri in its mouth would increase when Dondozo used Order Up when the move should have been negated (for example, by an opponent using Protect).
- Fixed a bug where Destiny Bond’s effects would fail to activate if a Pokémon Terastalized the turn after using Destiny Bond and then fainted.
smooth after using Destiny Bond and then pass out, the effects of Destiny Bond will not activate. This is a bug and will be fixed.
- Addressed an issue that made the game prone to crashing in certain locations. As a result of this fix, there may be fewer Pokémon and people displayed in certain cities or in the wild.
- We fixed a bug where a Pokémon that is not part of the Paldea Pokédex was displayed as registered in the Paldea Pokédex after being obtained through a Link Trade.
- Certain actions prevented the main character’s expressions from changing until the game was closed and reopened. This has been corrected.
- There was a bug for some players after Ranked Battles Season 1 where visiting the Ranked Battles screen immediately after the season results were calculated would cause an error right after those players received their rewards. After this error, players were unable to participate in any further Ranked Battles. This has been corrected.
- We fixed a bug where a player may not have received the Master Rank Ribbon if they registered multiple Battle Teams but did not use the Battle Team in the first slot when winning Master Ball Level Ranked Battles.
- We fixed a bug where a Pokemon you caught might not have listened to your commands as written in the profile app (“Pokémon caught at Lv. XX or below will listen to your commands”) if that Pokemon was Link Traded back to you by another player.
- We fixed a bug where new information may not be added to your Pokédex after you receive a Shiny Pokémon or a Pokémon caught by a Trainer who plays in a different language via Surprise Trade if you already have that species registered in your Pokédex.
- Objects such as Poké Balls may have been displayed in certain areas unintentionally. This has been corrected.
- Bystanders are no longer displayed during certain battles that take place in towns during the main story.
- Several other bug fixes were implemented.
You can see the original pre-release patch notes in our previous post. And find out more about the DLC in our latest story: