To celebrate Luke’s return to Cord Cutters News, we have a great giveaway! We are currently giving away a Fire TV Cube, a $100 Netflix Gift Card, and $100 Hulu Gift Cards to one lucky follower to help them cut the cord. (Amazon, Hulu and Netflix are not sponsors of this offer and are not involved in administering this offer.)
Hurry, this offer ends tonight!
How to participate in the draw:
Log in via email or Facebook in the input widget below and log in last of the following things to enter. The more you do, the more chances you get!
- Visit and Like the Cord Cutters News Facebook page
- Please visit and join the Cord Cutting Technical Support Group on Facebook
- Follow @CordCuttersNews on Twitter
- Tweet a message about the sweepstakes on Twitter
- Follow @LukeBK on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Cord Cutting Daily Newsletter
- Sign up for the offers newsletter
Contest ends at 11:59 PM Eastern on March 19, 2023, so enter soon! (Open to US residents.) You also grant Cord Cutters News permission to contact you via email.
If you’re on Facebook, use this link to open it in your phone’s browser. Click HERE to participate in the draw.
Terms and conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NOT PERMITTED WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: The ‘Roku Ultra 2022, $100 Hulu Gift Cards & $100 Netflix Gift Card (Copy) (Copy)’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins 3/11/2023 at 12:00 PM ET (US and Canada)) and ends on 3/19/2023 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US and Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to abide by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Cord Cutters News (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for collecting, sending or processing Entries and for the general administration of the sweepstakes. Entrants should exclusively approach Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to legal US residents aged 18 and over. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and members of their immediate families and/or people who live in the same household as these people, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The Sweepstakes winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The random draw will be conducted for 48 Hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified via email at the email address provided in the entry information on or about 48 hours after the random draw. Potential winner must accept a prize via email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in the prize being forfeited. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and disclaimer and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Fire TV Cube] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $130)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) $100 Netflix Gift Card] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) $100 in Hulu Gift Cards] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $100)
Only one prize will be awarded per person and per household. Gift cards and gift vouchers are subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. . The award ARV represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. This determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual prize value is less than the declared ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties regarding the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. The prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing the entry form and completing the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at www.CordCuttersNews.com. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry via the Internet must be made by the participant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods including, but not limited to, notification of entry into commercial contests/sweepstakes and/or registration services, will void that entrant’s enrollment and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility to award any prize is subject to verification of eligibility as set out below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period to participate. The sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this draw.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or any equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, or for any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of Sweepstakes entries. . Sponsor assumes no responsibility for misplaced or lost correspondence, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of Submissions. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, online computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, email failure or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion. traffic on the Internet or any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to an entrant’s or anyone else’s computer related to or resulting from participating in downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be run as planned, including computer virus bug infection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control which corrupt or affect administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, randomly draw among all eligible Submissions received before or after such cancellation, suspension or modification. In the event of a dispute over who has registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, registration will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person assigned an email address by an internet service provider, online service. -line provider or other organization (eg, company, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses to the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winner list or a copy of the Official Rules, please mail the applicable request and a self-addressed, postmarked, #10 envelope to Cord Cutters News cc: Roku Ultra 2022, $100 Hulu Gift Cards, & $100 Netflix Gift Card (Copy) (Copy) at 8350 Byron Center, Box 420, Byron Center, MI 49315. Application must be received within 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for winner’s name, and by the end of promotion, to obtain a copy of the rules.
- Sponsor: Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cord Cutters News, 8350 Byron Center, Box 420, Byron Center, MI 49315, [email protected]
- Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants must understand that they are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.